RULES ARE CLEAR
- Access to the competition infrastructure for the competitors is done remotely by VPN
- Maximum number of 2 participants per team
It is strictly prohibited and subject to disqualification from:
- Attack any machine other than those designated
- Perform DoS attacks on the CTF infrastructure
- Fraudulently modify the dashboard
- Intentionally prevent other teams from finding flags
- Share answers on challenges with anyone before the end of the competition
- Share your VPN access with someone other than yourself.
Please chat with the organizers if you have any questions about what is allowed and what is not.
The winning team will be symbolically awarded during the conference and will share its experience on the CTF for 10 minutes (write-up)